I am not in a position |
Samath
| I was wondering whether you could help me. I need some money. |
Ravi
|
Oh. I am sorry. I am not in a position to help you this moment. My wife is in hospital. I am in a bad financial situation.
|
Samath
| Oh.I didn't know about that. If I knew it, I wouldn't bother you. |
Ravi
|
It is ok. You better try someone else.
|
I am not in a position to - I am unable to
Grammar tips .....
hurt / injure / wound /harm / damage
hurt- I fell down and My leg hurts.
- You are hurting my hand. Ouch! don't touch.
injure
- The terrorists injured a lot of innocent people.
- The injured were taken to the hospital.
- Their injuries were serious.
- The terrorists were mortally wounded by gun fire.
- Your wound really needs stitches and will take some time to heal.
harm
- The protesters should be careful not to harm anyone.
- She may not agree. But, There is no harm in asking her.
- The deer is very harmless
- There are harmful effects of smoking
damage
- The car was badly damaged in the accident.
- You have to pay for the damage.
No comments:
Post a Comment