Daily Conversation 7
It comes in handy
Seetha
|
Is there anything else that I should bring for the trip? |
Geetha
|
Bring your laptop if possible.
|
Seetha
|
What is the purpose of taking the laptop there. Do you think we will have a chance of using it. |
Geetha
|
Yes, It comes in handy when you are to view the photos and video you take during the trip.
|
It comes in handy - It is useful
Grammar Tips.....
Some useful verb phrases
Go
- Go shopping - We could go shopping
- Go for a work - She wants go out for a walk
- Go bald - My father is going bald
- Go deaf - my grand father is going deaf
- Go mad - He will go mad.
- Go bankrupt - The company went bankrupt
- It is my go - it is my turn
- I would like to have a go - I want to try it
- How is it going? - How is it happening?
No comments:
Post a Comment